We make it easy for you to apply for a job at Auterion.
1. What should I include in my application?
At Auterion we only consider complete applications. You should include your CV, your academic records, and your recommendation letters. A motivational letter will be considered a plus.
2. How is the interview process?
Our interview process generally includes 7 steps:
- Application review
- Phone call with our talent manager
- Code review for technical roles, case study for business roles
- Video call with your Hiring Manager or with our Founders
- Personal Interview with your Hiring Manager or with our Founders
- Get to know the team
- Reference check
3. I am not from Switzerland, US nor Germany, do I have the chance to get the job?
Auterion is an equal opportunity employer and we make employment decisions based on talent. We want to have the best people for each position. So no matter where you are from, we will carefully consider your application.
4. What happens after I send my application?
We will thoroughly screen your application and match it with our needs. We will let you know if we proceed with the application process as soon as possible, usually within one week. We receive hundreds of applications, so at times it might take a bit longer.
5. How long will I have to wait for feedback after an interview?
We generally aim for a quick application process by also keeping you updated transparently on the interview stage. However, sometimes we might have to discuss, rethink or wait for other parameters before proceeding. You are always welcome to reach out to us and we will be very happy to answer your questions.
6. Will you keep my application for future jobs?
If we see potential fit for future positions and needs we will reach out to you. Only if you agree we will store your CV in our talent pool.
7. How do I best prepare for an interview at Auterion?
We are going to evaluate your technical skills as well as get to know you during the interview process. You can prepare by focusing on your skills and experience and just be yourself!
8. I can’t find any information about Auterion – how do I find out more about the company?
We are a young company in a specialized market. We recommend to research online about PX4 and Dronecode. Prepare your questions for the founders, Kevin and Lorenz, and for the rest of the team, and get first hand insights about our mission and vision.
9. Will Auterion cover travel expenses for one on one interviews?
Before each step, Auterion will give you detailed information on what to expect and on travel expenses reimbursement.