We make it easy for you to apply for a job at Auterion.
Unsolicited applications via agencies or independent recruiters will not be accepted or considered.
1. What should I include in my application?
At Auterion we only consider complete applications in English. Please include your CV, your academic records, and your reference and recommendation letters. A motivational letter will be considered a plus.
2. How is the interview process?
Our interview process generally includes 7 steps:
- Application review
- Phone call with our talent manager
- Code review for technical roles, a case study for business roles
- Video call with your Hiring Manager or with our Founders
- Personal Interview with your Hiring Manager or with our Founders
- Get to know the team
- Reference check
3. I am not from Switzerland, do I have the chance to get the job?
Auterion is an equal opportunity employer and we make employment decisions based on talent. We want to have the best people for each position. So no matter where you are from, we will carefully consider your application.
4. What happens after I send my application?
We will thoroughly screen your application and match it with our needs. We will let you know if we proceed with the application process as soon as possible, usually within one to two weeks. We receive hundreds of applications, so at times it might take a bit longer.
5. How long will I have to wait for feedback after an interview?
We generally aim for a quick application process by also keeping you updated transparently on the interview stage. However, sometimes we might have to discuss, rethink or wait for other parameters before proceeding. You are always welcome to reach out to us and we will be very happy to answer your questions.
6. Will you keep my application for future jobs?
Only if you agree, we will store your CV in our talent pool and if we see a potential fit for a future position, we will reach out to you.
7. How do I best prepare for an interview at Auterion?
We are going to evaluate your technical skills as well as get to know you during the interview process. You can prepare by focusing on your skills and experience and just be yourself!
8. I have received an invitation. Is there a “dress code”?
Our motto is”come as you are”.
9. I can’t find any information about Auterion – how do I find out more about the company?
We are a young company in a specialized market. We recommend researching online about the drone industry and PX4. Prepare your questions for the founders, Kevin and Lorenz, and for the rest of the team, and get first-hand insights about our mission and vision.
10. Will Auterion cover travel expenses for one on one interviews?
Before each step, please consult your talent manager at Auterion on what to expect regarding the reimbursement of travel expenses.
11. I have been declined, can I apply again?
Yes, we hope you will in the future.
12. Is the position a part-time or a full-time job?
All vacancies are labeled accordingly with the correct workload. If there is no indication of part-time in the position, the position is considered full-time.
13. The position I am applying for has a time limitation. What is the procedure of continued employment after completing a fixed contract?
This is rather difficult to predict. Of course, we always hope to keeo good employees in our steadily growing company beyond a time-limited position.